Sunday, November 16, 2008

Batman


Batman has been a part of popular culture for many years. Just a few days ago I finally saw the movie Batman: The Dark Knight. It was great! Batman will remain a popular culture icon for many years to come. The proof is in the history of Batman. There have been numerous remakes of this classic.

Each remake is different from the last. This most current offering has been a huge success. I saw the movie in the "cheap theater". The movie was originally released months ago yet it is still going strong. The cheap theater was maybe 1/3- 1/2 full. I couldn't believe it.

I think Batman is still loved because most people like the idea of a secret person helping to stop crime and trying to make the world a little safer. On top of that, who doesn't want to have some super powers? I can't wait for the third part of this series to come out. I might even be willing to watch it at the expensive theater!

No comments: